Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Sooooooo awesome.

This is SUPERB. This is the best game I've seen all year, this rivals Canabalt and Chibi Knight in terms of how much I've played it.
I can see you doing great things with games. Keep it up, man!

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Sick game.

Upgrade and overall system was awesome. One of those rare awesome bullet hell shooters that gets a load of stuff right.

Spewer Spewer

Excellent.

Amazing game, art and music. The last few puzzles, the last 2 chapters were ESPECIALLY infuriating. Excellent work.

-Gears- -Gears-

Excellent effort.

It was an awesome game, but as many other reviews said, it doesnt feel complete. Add more machines, like conveyors, different styles of gears- worm gears/screw gears, chain gears, mechanical advantage..seems a bit daunting of an improvement, but you could have a sick, sick game if you expand on this one. the art and music were very well done. again, just expand, add more variety. You could have a gem here.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

I love this.

It's just..wow. Do more stuff, man. This is sick.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

SIMPLY AWESOME.

dude, this is amazing. it's like sex for your eyeballs!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Make another. please.

This game kicked ass. The actionscript and everything else was perfect. If you were to make another, add a kick button, guard, and combo system. that would be PERFECTION.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Honestly, man.

the game: solid, good graphics, if a little too graphic. the game itself is kinda buggy, though. mouse trapping and overall detection was a fair bit weak.
the opinion:
im not flaming you, bro, but this can get hundreds of thousands of people out for blood.
If you were gonna make a cooking mama rip off, why help peta in the process? im fine with basically anything, but when people press it on you, it gets annoying. For the record, though it IS possible to subsist entirely on vegetables and plants, why change thousands of years of history and treat turkeys like people? "Mr. Gobbles, what is your opinion on the economy crisis?" "GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLE!" <translation: corn! i love to eat corn.>
besides, we are omnivores for a reason. our bodies are designed to process meat. we have incisors - to tear meat. if we were meant to be herbivores, we'd be cow people.

King's Island King's Island

Awesome!

I love it, man. Keep it up, this is really polished and refined. Reminds me a little of diablo, but regardless, this is very good. Nice work.

Domino Knight 2 Domino Knight 2

Wicked game, man!

One thing this instantly reminded me of was Chip's Challenge, it was a really old game on DOS. :P